Beijing, August 8, 2013
Huawei today launched the industry’s first agile network technology and Agile Switch, the S12700.
This innovative technology is in line with the revolutions now unfolding in the industry: cloud computing, bring your own device (BYOD), software-defined networking (SDN), the Internet of things (IoT), and big data analytics for enterprise.
Customers can expect:
- • Agile services: The world’s first flexible service-oriented network
- • Agile management: The world’s first network to perceive IP network quality
- • Agile evolution: The world’s first SDN-based campus network.
- • 200+ journalists
- • 20+ analysts
- • 300+ trade customers from around the world
- • 2,000+ following online
attended the launch ceremony of the industry’s first agile network technology and Agile Switch, the S12700.
- • affirms Huawei’s commitment to Ethernet
- • marks a significant step in Huawei's efforts to change the very future of the industry