Partners Come to Huawei
Video of Huawei Enterprise ICT SolutionsVideo of Huawei Enterprise ICT Solutions, demonstrating that Huawei focuses on current trend, challenge and clients' needs, serving with its partners in the fields of government and utilities, energy and electricity, transportation, finance, corporations, and Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) globally, assisting clients in gaining more business opportunities in the era of big data.
Video Clips of Huawei Booth at CeBIT 2013On Mar 5th - 9th 2013, C23 Hall13, Exhibition Grounds, Hannover, Germany, Huawei exhibited its latest products and solutions, including Enterprise Networking, SDN, BYOD, eLTE Broadband Trunking, Cloud Data Center, UC&C solutions and industrial solutions together with 15 global partners.
Forum and Launch Events
Huawei's Speech at CeBIT Global ConferenceDerek Liu, VP of Marketing, IT Product Line of Huawei, presents Huawei's view on big data's impact and shares experiences with some typical enterprise big data projects at CeBIT 2013 Global Conference.
Huawei consecutively launched five new products and SolutionsIn March 6th, five new products from Huawei: First Appliance for SAP HANA® — Tecal RH5885 V2 with SAP; The World's First Broadband Trunking Solution; Enterprise BYOD Solution; Enterprise SDN Vision and Strategy; Modular UPS Product — UPS5000-E.
BYOD — Redefining the Way We Work and LiveRalph Ulrich Schmidt, Director of Huawei Enterprise Marketing and Solutions, explains that, with the explosive growth of consumer electronics products and applications, Huawei BYOD solution can meet the needs of the corporate office in the mobile era and enhance cost efficiency.Learn more
A New Era of Big Data, Big Traffic and Big Wisdom is ComingRDigital technologies bring many innovations, significantly driving global economic growth and radically changing the way people live and work. Patrick Zhang, President of Huawei Marketing and Solutions department, delivered a speech at the Huawei CIO Forum.
IT Platform for Increased Business EfficiencyHow to deal with today's IT challenges? Ronald Raffensperger, CTO of Huawei IT Solutions Sales, maintains that a flexible, scalable and reliable platform is the best way to meet these challenges.Learn more
Container Data Center — Speed Up Time-to-MarketTraditional data centers cannot satisfy the new requirements of Cloud Computing in this big data age. Fang Liangzhou, VP of Huawei Network Energy Product Line, introduces its "Container Data Center" solutions, which can improve operating efficiency and reduce TCO.Learn more
Green Campus — Control Your Energy ConsumptionAccording to GeSI forecasting, energy conservation will become a key issue for the ICT industry. Ajay Gupta, Marketing Director of Huawei Enterprise Group, maintains its green campus solutions can reduce power consumption even with rapid increases in ICT requirements.Learn more
Communication and Interviews
An interview with Mr.Bart de Jong from OracleOracle runs business in the fields of database, enterprise applications, service and so on. Oracle Global Alliances Director Mr. Bart de Jong shares his point of view that the market is embracing the emerging needs such as cloud computing and internet of things, hence Oracle pays high attention to these new technologies. He thinks mutual-beneficial growth will be achieved by integrating each other’s “best technologies”.
An interview with Mr.Jacinto Wong Hung from Panama Canal AuthorityPanama Canal Authority focuses on transportation and logistics industries. According to Mr. Jacinto Wong Hung, Executive Vice President Information and Technology, the authority’s outdated IT system cloud no longer meet its remote data and communication needs. He has confidence in Huawei’s R&D ability, and hopes that Huawei Enterprise ICT Solutions will help increasing the operation efficiency of the authority.
An interview with Mr.Nicklas Raask from VolvoVolvo is looking for partners around the globe to integrate advanced technology into their vehicles. Mr. Nicklas Raask, IT director from Volvo, comes to CeBIT to explore the chance of sourcing for cloud related products. He compliments Huawei for its innovation ability and global service footprint, and looks forward to developing new areas with Huawei in the future.
An interview with Mr.Jeff Yee from Antenna Software Antenna Software Corporation, which has a successful partnership with Huawei, continues to select Huawei as an Enterprise Partner. Antenna Chief Manger Jeff Yee talks about the cooperation with Huawei, ideas about BYOD, and his expectation on further cooperation in the future.
An interview with Ms.Tanja Link from AdisconAdiscon is a channel partner of Huawei. Ms.Tanja Link from Adiscon remarks that Huawei offers a full range of ICT products and solutions, enabling its resellers to explore in wider area of industries. The outstanding market scale and performance are the reason why she chooses Huawei as a partner.
An interview with Mr.Philippe NEEL from NewnetNewnet company is located in Paris, France. It offers data solutions, especially for those in broadcast and movie industry. Its president, Mr. Philippe NEEL comments that Huawei has a wide product line which meets demands from various kinds of clients. Huawei storage products fit the clients’ application needs very well. Huawei has a in-depth understanding to the industry, and communicate in the same industrial language that its clients would use. He is looking for forward to exploring in some new industrial fields with Huawei in the future.
An interview with Mr.Alex Colombo from Acme PacketACME specializes in the business of session border controller(SBC) for enterprise customers. 4 year ago, they spanned their business to Session Delivery Network(SDN) and other industries. Mr. Alex Colombo, Vice President of Global Resale Channels, shared his opinion that both channel resellers and Huawei should obtain in-depth understanding of clients’ industries. He also expresses appreciation for Huawei’s open attitude, focus on clients, wide range of products as well as product integration ability.
Technical Exchange Subjects
- Huawei Enterprise Networking Overview
- As Huawei Enterprise BG's core business , Huawei has over 20 years of experience in the field of communication. Huawei enterprise networking product line provides the industry's most complete routers, switches, Wi-Fi wireless, optical transmission, microwave, PON and network of management products. By doing synergy with network security, wired and wireless, IP and optical networks, DCN and calculated storage technology through , Huawei provides the foundationnetwork platform for enterprise customer covering the campus, branch to WAN interconnection, as well as the integration of the data center. Enterprise network team uses open, cooperation and win-win as the idea, working together with global service system partners, for the enterprise customers worldwide, as well as government, public utilities, transportation, electricity, energy, finance and the industry and other vertical industry customers providing solution packing to help enterprise customers and business partners to achieve win-win.
- Wireless Campus Network Solution
- • Abundant service-based WLAN solution
• High performance WLAN solution
• High efficient WLAN deployment solution
- • Abundant service-based WLAN solution
- Cloud Fabric:Data Center Network Solution
- Rapidly-developing cloud-computing applications have brought great changes to servers and storage devices in data centers. As a result, data centers must change their network architecture to adapt to these new cloud-computing applications. Huawei developed the Cloud Fabric architecture to meet the challenges in the cloud computing era. Huawei launched a new data center network architecture: Cloud Fabric, to provide a scalable, virtualized and high-quality network.
- Optical Speed Your Business : Optical Transmission Solution
- Business type and flow model of different industries vary, resulting in different sectors of the transmission requirements are not the same. For example, the power industry requires a network with high reliability, security UHV ultra-long distance transmission capacity and a unified network management interface; higher education and government sectors, as well as greater bandwidth; transport industry requires a network with high reliability support a variety of business types of access and flexible network management interface; energy industry requires equipment capable of high temperature, support ultra-long distance transmission and unified network management. As leader in the field of the transport network，sustained deep thinking on the development of business and transmission , Huawei launched different sectors perfect differentiated solutions provide enterprise customers with ultra-high-speed, highly reliable, full unified intelligent transport solutions, fusion WDM / OTN, MSTP / Hybrid MSTP, microwave systems, to achieve massive bandwidth up to the moment.
- Build Your Data Center as Toy Block--Huawei IDS2000 Modulization DC Solution
- The modular data center solution is launched by Huawei to resolve the challenges of customers such as: increasing service requirements, high CAPEX, long period for construction, low ROI. The solution meets requirements for high density, low consumption, fast deployment, and flexible expansion of clouding computing, virtualization, and blade servers. It can improve the working efficiency of data centers and control investment costs. The modular data center solution is a complete data center solution that integrates cabinets, power distribution systems, cooling systems, monitoring systems, wiring systems, and fire suppression systems. In this way, customer investments are minimized, returns are increased.
- Move Your Data Center Out of Building--Huawei IDS1000 Containerized DC Solution
- To ease the customers’pressure in site acquisition and meet their requirement in energy saving, phased investment, flexible expansion and on-demand deployment, Huawei has
launched the container data center solutions. As a new generation data center solution, the container data center meets all the needs as traditional data center, but it also has unique advantages like, outdoor deployment and moveability.
Bare minimum site requirement, low infrastructure requirement meet all the customers’demands. Carrier and enterprise companies can benefit from the fast deployment and cluster applications of data center. The solution provides cutting edge capabilities for rapidly launching disaster relief, military, petroleum, and exploration projects, etc.
- To ease the customers’pressure in site acquisition and meet their requirement in energy saving, phased investment, flexible expansion and on-demand deployment, Huawei has launched the container data center solutions. As a new generation data center solution, the container data center meets all the needs as traditional data center, but it also has unique advantages like, outdoor deployment and moveability.
- Super Shield of Your Power--Huawei UPS
- With the advent of information age, the rapid growth of data services sets a higher demand on power supply reliability. Low energy consumption and high efficiency become the critical point of Operation of data center. Based on satisfying the requirements of conventional power supply solutions, Huawei UPS focus on reliability, high efficiency, intelligence and simpleness, and build a safe, stable and efficient power supply platform.
- Storage Strategy & Solutions
- As the business grow, storage becomes more and more important in Enterprise IT infrostructure, reliability, scalability , investment protection and so on problems are concerned by us. Huawei storage will share with you our updates in last few years, and share some of our strategy and solutions based on customer demands.
- Innovative Server Brings Value To You
- Server is a fundamental part and play important role in the IT infrastructure. Focusing on the customers' real needs, Huawei keeps innovating the x86 server design not only as an individual computing platform but also as a solution. In this topic we would like share with you the innovative products and the values bringing to you.
- Cloud Data Center Solution
- Huawei cloud data center solution provides unified O&M, agile branch IT system, efficient cloud OS, powerful IT infrastructure and facility, and enables an efficient data center to support rapid service deployment for enterprise business.
- Micro DC Solution
- All in one mini data center suitable for branches, unattended operation in branches and headquarter centralized manage all the Micro DC. Integration of IT and CT system makes branch working easily.
- FusionCube, the Next Generation Cloud Platform for Enterprise IT
- FusionCube, Huawei's newly launched cloud platform is a converge infrastructure with deeply converged computing, storage and networking resources and it provides a one-stop cloud platform for enterprise IT. With Huawei's own CloudOS, the most cost-effective cloud OS in the industry, and the extraordinary storage virtualization engine DSware, FusionCube is able to help enterprises to reduce deployment time to several days, reduce TCO by 30%, and enhance performance by 3X.
- Huawei Desktop Cloud, Taking Your Forward to the Post PC Era.
- Desktop virtualization has been accepted as a sharp weapon by most enterprises to guarantee office security, improve work efficiency and reduce TCO. In speech, we would like to introduce our lastest updates in desktop cloud solution, and share you with Huawei's methodology in design and O&M accumulated in operating the industry largest desktop cloud with 700K users, including O&M tools and the experience acquired in the massive deployment and O&M.
- The Most Cost-effective Clould OS to Power Your Data Center
- 2013 is the last year the installed workload in traditional data center is higher than that in cloud data center, in by the year of 2016, 62% of the intalled workload will be in cloud data center. Huawei's own Cloud OS with its performace 20% stronger than leading players in the industry, is the most cost-effective Cloud OS and the best solution to the core engine of your data center.
- Border Security under new IT Trend (NGFW)
- Cloud Data Center, Mobile Working and Virtualization lead the new IT trend. Traditional network border becomes indistinct, but the requirements for border security still exist. The traditional firewall could hardly manage the new trend. How to build a effective and comprehensive border protection system to ensure the business and defend against the threats?
- New generation UC: Bring Innovative Enterprise Communications Experience
- Huawei UC solution provides consist style of user interface, ALL in One business, and the most advanced contemporary office desktop IP phone with colored screen and GE port, so as to innovate enterprise communication experience.
- Contact Center: Bring Better Service by Connecting Customer with Social Media
- Huawei contact center would hear customer voice from social network, recognize customer sensibility, and assign these "voice" to suitable agent. Huawei will bring you a new social media service experience.
- New Generation Telepresence & Videoconferencing Products
- With the help of seamless splicing, voice dialing and wireless connection technologies, the world’s first flagship panoramic Telepresence , innovative All-In-One system and universal transcoding MCU series will bring brand-new video experience.
- It introduces GSM-R how to resolve railway customers' challenges and to meet their requirements and how to evolve to LTE.
- eWBB LTE Professional Broadband Trunking
- The eWBB LTE is powerful, professional and critical wirless broadband solution. It introduce the wireless broadband how to help industry customers to resolve their challenges and to meet their requirements. It includes video surveillance, professional multimedia trunking, softPTT, ISP solution that can be applied in the different area, such as goverment, railway, subway, airport, port, mine, oil&gas, and smart gird, etc.
- Huawei Enterprise BYOD Solution
- By leveraging the technological advantages and complete product portfolio of cloud computing, network, security, and collaborative applications, Huawei can provide a competitive BYOD solution with Ubiquitous Efficient Network, High Network Security and Office Collaboration for Consistent Experience.
- e-Government Solution
- Global eGovernment is developing，it will facing various challages，such as government departments public resource cann't be convenient to share, Office environment in internal and external risk.Huawei e-government solution will help customers improve between the different departments office efficiency, protect the office environment.
- e-Health solutions
- Introduce Huawei eHealth solution how to help medical service more efficient/High quality medical resources to share.
- Education solutions
- Introduce Huawei education solution how to help education service more efficient/High quality education resources to share.
- Enterprise ICT Infrastructure Solution
- Introduce Huawei experience and achievement in enterprise IT automation and emphasize the ICT infrastructure solutions for global release.
- AMI solution
- Huawei AMI solution how to help utilities reduce line loss and increase operational income.
- Distribution Automation Communication Solution
- Huawei Distribution Automation Communication solution help utilities implement DA and improve efficiency.
- Digital Oil & Gas Pipeline Solution
- Huawei Digital pipeline solution provides pipeline backbone network, and security assurance (intrusion & leaking detection, video surveillance, etc).
- Digital Railway Solution
- One ICT solution connects railways spanning 1.38 laps around the world. It supports the world's fastest railway, highest railway, and longest railway. Punch your tickets to the future with the Huawei Digital Railway Solution, end-to-end ICT solutions combined with a strong global supply chain, outstanding service and reliable partner.
- Digital Train Solution
- Digital train age is coming, Are you ready? On short-haul journeys, trains are crowded and laptop usage is not easily accommodated, so passengers would want Wi-Fi access primarily for smart phones.On longer distance trains, 57% of respondents said they’d use laptops if Wi-Fi were available and they would be willing to pay around 50￠ per trip for access.
- City ITS solution
- Huawei City ITS solution provides the ECC，cloud computing DC，cloud collaboration office support intelligent transportation operators.
- Airport Wireless LTE Ground Handling Solution
- Huawei airport wireless LTE ground handling solution offers a variety of voice，data，real-time vedio on one device，in the LTE network.
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT), the leader in session delivery network solutions, enables the trusted, first-class delivery of next generation voice, video, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks. Our Net-Net product family fulfills demanding security, service assurance and regulatory requirements in service provider, enterprise and contact center networks. Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, Acme Packet designs and manufactures its products primarily in the USA, selling them through over 309 reseller partners worldwide. More than 1,850 customers in 109 countries have deployed over 20,000 Acme Packet systems, including 89 of the top100 service providers and 48 of the Fortune 100.
Web site: www.acmepacket.com
Huawei Enterprise Unified Communications (UC) Product Line began cooperating with Acme Packet in 2010. Since then, Huawei has cooperated with Acme Packet in several projects, including Northeast Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), and China Everbright Bank. In the projects, Acme Packet's Net-Net ESD 3820s and 4500s are used.
Adiscon ICT Solution GmbH
Adiscon ICT Solution acts as Value Added Distributor for the business lines Industrial Solutions and Automation, Datacom, Storage, Security, Telecommunication and Telepresence.
Web site: www.adiscon-ict.com
Huawei Enterprise and Adiscon ICT think integral. We will create a professional solution for customer projects, the topics of network infrastructure, unified communications, cloud computing, security and telepresence, as well as solutions for communications network with the Huawei Devices.
Alstom is a world leader in transport infrastructure, power generaton and electrical grid.
Web site: www.alstom.com
Huawei is considered by Alstom a Strategic Partner in Transport and Grid sectors. Huawei-Alstom is building a winning long term partnership. Especially in GSM-R，a good cooperation is on going.
Founded in 1998, Antenna Software is a leading enterprise mobility specialist that helps global enterprises build, run, and manage mobile applications and content. Antenna's Mobility Platform, AMPchroma, is the mobile foundation that handles the complex components of the mobile lifecycle that many businesses struggle with, namely security, integration, and management of mobile applications. Antenna helps businesses to reduce costs, speed deployments, and minimize risks, enabling them to safely embrace the tremendous opportunities of enterprise mobility. Hundreds of large enterprises around the world rely on Antenna as their trusted mobility partner.
Web site: www.antennasoftware.com
Antenna Software and Huawei have maintained a successful partnership, jointly delivering portal solutions to mobile operators. Now, Antenna joins forces with Huawei's BYOD mobile office program, to provide an enterprise mobile office system, enabling enterprise customers with a secure, unified platform for mobile applications across the IT network.
Antenna's mobile application development platform, AMPchroma, helps business customers free themselves of the constraints of time and space, by linking office applications to a mobile device that can be used anytime, anywhere. The platform not only enables good business practice, by leveraging the capabilities of mobile, but using a Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) also reduces the cost of investment by rapidly enabling a mobile application across devices and systems in the IT network. AMPchroma will provide the platform to mobilize Huawei BYOD solutions, and Antenna will assist Huawei with development services to build mobile applications on this platform.
COMPUTERLINKS is a worldwide distribution market leader for IT-Security, Networking, Storage and Virtualisation Solutions as well as for Services with more than 25 years' history. We offer a full sales package which includes consulting, training, logistics and sales, marketing support and support on a technical level and for endusers. COMPUTERLINKS is the first choice for a lot of resellers globally.
Web site: www.computerlinks.de
COMPUTERLINKS is a distributor for HUAWEI Enterprise in Germany, Italy and Switzerland. The comprehensive COMPUTERLINKS Security portfolio is perfectly completed in the networking area by Huawei's routers, switches, WLAN Access Points and storage products.
Holicon operates within the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) market. We are the biggest Polish company specializing in the call and contact center segment, providing multi-channel communication across different products and services.
We implement projects within Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) and also Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) and database management. Co-operation with Holicon means that the Client can concentrate on their business and develop their essential core activities. By choosing a full or partial outsourced service organisations can achieve improved customer satisfaction, increased sales, a more efficient process and reductions in operating costs.
ITO –Information Technology Outsourcing- we have over a dozen authorized Huawei engineers for Huawei IPCC implemetation and integration. We are the first and only implementation partner in Poland.We offer many advanced informative and tele-informative solutions as back-up for marketing, sales and resources for small and medium-size enterprises. We employ the best computer programmers who are able to provide applications in the most useful languages i.e. PHP, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT, PEARL, C, C++.
Web site: www.holicon.pl
Huawei's ISV partner for UC&C, especially IPCC projects in Poland. Partner for the Getin Bank and Empik project. Now a deep cooperation for three few hundred seats IPCC projects in Q1 in Poland.
IBM is a century-old leader of the global information industry, "customer success, innovation, integrity and responsible" values-based, provide leading storage, server, IT services and business advisory services, and cooperate with far-sighted large enterprises, innovative growth companies, organizations and individuals, build a Smarter Planet, to promote the progress of civilization.
Web site: www.ibm.com
As a world-class solution integrator, IBM has been worked closely with Huawei at all levels. It is a heavyweight partner. In 2013, IBM and Huawei launched Intelligent Integration Gateway solution for SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) .The solution combines IBM Domino/Notes software and Huawei AR G3 enterprise routers. Based on the strong capacity of IBM and Huawei in the market and technology, the solution can provide open and easy-to-manage equipments and important IT services .It can help the enterprise who has 5-500 employees run the business more easily and efficiently, improve productivity, reduce TCO so that to meet customers’ satisfaction.
NEWNET is a leading provider of high performance unified network storage systems to enterprise markets. Our products/solutions support both network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN) services on a converged network storage platform. Specialties: storage systems and solutions for Animation, VFX, Nearline, D2D, Video, post production, broadcast.......
Web site: www.newnet.fr
Since mid 2012, NEWNET became HUAWEI Multimedia entertainement partner in France with high performance storage solutions NAS/SAN ( Animation, VFX, DI, broadcast..) It has the biggest installations in France, and Huawei achieved sucesss in French media industry.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with devices and systems. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses experience Nuance’s proven applications.
Web site: www.nuance.com
Huawei Enterprise Unified Communications and Collaborations (UC&C) department works closely with Nuance to incorporate Nuance’s world-class speech solutions in Huawei's Call Center Solutions Suite and Videoconference Terminals.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Web site: www.oracle.com
Huawei partners with Oracle to provide optimum, efficient, secure ICT solutions for IT-based enterprise management, flexibly adapting to the business needs of enterprises of different sizes and in different industries. These one-stop integrated solutions cover equipment rooms, network infrastructure, hardware platforms, and management software.
PDV-Systeme was founded in October 1990,headquartered in Erfurt,Germany.
Industry: Public sector.
Horizontal focus:Application Development and Hosting, Collaboration, Hardware, High Performance Computing, Integration, Mobility, Storage, Systems and Network Management, Training.
Web site: www.pdv.de
PDV-Systeme is an authorized reseller of HUAWEI since 2012, sucessfully selling HUAWEI Enterprise products into the public sector as well as to industrial customers all over Germany.
Richfit Information Technology Co., Ltd(referred as Richfit) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bureau of Geophysical Prospecting (referred to as BGP). Richfit is headquartered in Beijing, with overseas offices globally in more than 13 countries.
Richfit provides integrative IT services for Governments, Energy, Finance and Public Utilities in terms of information planning, consulting, project implementation and system operation & maintenance. With rich and comprehensive experience in large-scale project management and implementation, its business covers IT planning & consulting, ERP, information system software R&D, system integration, digital oilfield, industrial control meter, intelligent building, information security, finance, business intelligence, data center construction and maintenance, etc.
Web site: www.richfit.com
Huawei cooperates with Richfit based on the following principles:
1. Joint market research and exploration in terms of global market event, seminar, technical exchange and exhibition.
2. Joint project following up in terms of customer relationship, pre-sale support, bidding, etc.
3. Global project implementation based on the terms of project cooperation agreement.
4. Joint technical solutions and technical support on new technology and new market requirements.
5. Global channels establishment.
Siemens Convergence Creators Ltd., headquartered in Vienna, provides its customers with turnkey solutions and services in the fields of communication networks, service and customer management, public safety and security, multimedia infotainment, as well as aerospace technology.
Among the most important customers are the top players in their respective industrial sectors, i. e. telecommunications companies, equipment providers for telecommunications companies, media enterprises (TV, publishing houses), transport companies (cruise ships, railways, aircraft manufacturers, airlines and airports), space agencies and satellite operators, public safety (action forces) and offshore companies (wind power, oil and gas).
Web site: www.siemens.at
Siemens Convergence Creators is value added partner for Huawei. We are offering services to Huawei, we integrate software productions into Huawei solutions and we integrate Huawei products customer specific solutions in order to serve our customers with high end turnkey solutions.
Telefonica is a worldwide leading provider of ICT managed services to Multinationals and Corporates.
Web site: www.globalsolutions.telefonica.com
Huawei and Telefonica are partnering to deliver global advanced products and solutions. Within this partnership Telefonica is able to leverage solutions from Huawei to meet the communication and collaboration needs of its customers across Voice, Data, Mobile Networking and Devices, as well as complete range of IT solutions and services. This engagement extends Telefónica and Huawei’s partnership in Telco Infrastructure and Devices that has been successfully established for many years”
SAP was founded in 1972, Head Quarter in Walldorf ,Germany SAP shares are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FWB) and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Global market leader in enterprise application software 80% of Fortune Top 500 customers get benefits from SAP solutions.
Web site: www.sap.com
Huawei Becomes SAP's First Chinese Global Technology Partner, SAP and Huawei will deepen their technical integration and support, build an interoperability competency center and carry out joint sales and marketing activities worldwide.
Request a call
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Deutschland GmbH Niederkasseler Lohweg 175 Duesseldorf, 40547, Germany
Tel: 0049-211 91344 310
Fax: 0049-211 91344 018
Copyright © Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 1998-2013. All rights reserved.