HG8245 GPON Terminal
The EchoLife HG8245, an optical network terminal (ONT), is a high-end home gateway in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8245 provides two POTS ports, four GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports and one Wi-Fi port. The HG8245 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the HG8245 provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
- Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding in the bridging scenario and 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
- Class B+ optical module.
- Security authentication mode: SN, password or SN+password.
- Upstream/downstream FEC.
- SIP and H.248 protocols.
- Media stream and signaling stream separation.
- IGMP V2&V3 snooping/IGMP proxy.
- 802.11b/g/n, certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- NAT function.
- Internet, IPTV and VoIP services are automatically bound to ONT ports.
- Virtual server, port trigger, DMZ, and DDNS.
- Local management using Web and remote management using TR069 and OMCI.
- Optical power monitoring.
- 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- Loop-line test of POTS ports , call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation.
- Dual systems for software protection.
- Type B protection and rogue ONT detection.
- Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring.
- Dynamic power consumption adjustment.
- With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly.
|HG8245 GPON Terminal|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||195 mm × 174 mm × 34 mm|
|Port||2POTS + 4GE + 1USB + 1Wi-Fi|
|Average power consumption||8 W|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0℃~+40℃;
Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing
|Power supply||Adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50–60Hz;
Adapter output: 11–14 V DC, 2 A
|Weight||About 550g (including the power adapter)|