HG8242 GPON Terminal
The EchoLife HG8242 is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8242 provides two POTS ports, four GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports and one CATV port. The HG8242 features highperformance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the HG8242 provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
- Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, and call emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding.
- Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
- Class B+ optical module.
- Security authentication mode: SN, password or SN+password.
- Upstream/downstream FEC.
- GEM port mapping mode: VLAN, 802.1p, VLAN+ 802.1p, IPToS, physical port, physical port+ VLAN, physical port+802.1p, physical port +VLAN+ 802.1p.
- SIP and H.248 protocols.
- Media stream and signaling stream separation.
- IGMP V2&V3 snooping.
- Remotely CATV port enabling/disabling and remotely query of the CATV port status.
- VLAN filtering and VLAN transparent transmission.
- Local management using Web and remote management using OMCI.
- Optical power monitoring.
- 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- Loop-line test of POTS ports, and call emulation.
- Dual systems for software protection.
- Type B protection and rogue ONT detection.
- Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring.
- Dynamic power consumption adjustment.
- With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly.
|HG8242 GPON Terminal|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||268 mm × 213 mm × 34 mm|
|Port||2POTS + 4GE + 1CATV|
|Average power consumption||10 W|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0℃~+40℃;
Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing
|Power supply||Adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50–60Hz;
Adapter output: 11–14 V DC, 2 A
|Weight||About 800g (including the power adapter)|