CH220 IO Expansion Compute Node
Large memory and outstanding expandability
- Supports the full series of Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 V2 processors to deliver up to 2*twelve-core 2.7 GHz of computing power.
- Provides 24 DIMMs at 1.5 times the usual height. These apply mainstream granules and double the memory capacity to up to 768 GB DDR3 (providing the highest cost-efficiency for large-memory applications).
- Provides 4 PCIe x8 full-height half-length slots for installing 4 GPUs or PCIe SSDs, providing the best possible PCIe expansion capability on a single compute node.
(Note: card quantity is determined by card's physical size and the signal bandwidth.)
Minimum energy for maximum efficiency
- Adopts the dynamic energy saving and power capping technologies to optimally manage and control power consumption with power remarkably reduced in lowload operating.
- Applies carrier-class design, manufacturing processes, and components to ensure high quality.
Intelligent platform for strong management
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Provides efficient and secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities.
- Complies with Intel® NM 2.0.
- Provides a sub-3s power capping response on each compute node to optimize power consumption control.
- Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.
|Item||CH220 I/O Expansion Compute Node|
|Form factor||Full-width 2-socket compute node|
|Number of processors||1 or 2|
|Processor model||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 V2 series|
|Number of DIMMs||24 DDR3 DIMMs, providing a maximum memory capacity of 768 GB|
|Number of hard disks||2 x 2.5" SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|RAID support||RAID 0 and 1|
2 PCIe x16 mezz modules (Note: One module has been occupied)
|Microsoft Windows Sever 2008 R2 Enterprise/Standard Edition 32/64bit|
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Height: 60.46 mm (2.38 in.)
Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
As a global telecommunications solutions provider, we corporate with Oracle technology as partner delivering a complete telecom product portfolio, covering mobile, broadband, core network, transmission network, data communication, value-added services, terminals and services. Our blade and rack servers are qualified for and fully support both Oracle Linux and Oracle VM. We endorse Oracle Linux support, and are a partner in the Oracle Validated Configurations program, which delivers easier, faster, and lower-cost deployment of Linux solutions in organizations worldwide.
SAP and Huawei would like to build strategic partnership, defending market together. Huawei had become SAP first Chinese Global Technology Partner since July 2012, it is also the only addition global technology partner of SAP in the past five years. SAP and Huawei will cooperate in enterprise applications, business analytics, mobile, cloud computing, database, etc, and will provide more competitive E2E solutions that bring value to customers.